Committed to quality workmanship, our team ensures every piece meets stringent quality standards by maintaining tight controls on each phase of production. For the past 35 years, Keystone Precision has brought ideas from prototype to production through design, manufacture & assembly with the assurance that the parts will comply with all aspects that our customer require.
We start our program with the acceptance of your purchase order and follow it right to your acceptance of the parts. We have ISO set standards that cover all aspects from the purchase of materials, the manufacturing process, inspection and outside services to final approval and shipment of the product.
Some of the measures we take to ensure quality control include:
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- State of the Art Mititoyo CMM
- Final inspection for Fit, Form and Function
- In-process inspection with accompanying job traveler
- Calibrated measuring equipment by independent third party
- FAI reports as required
- Certificate of Compliance
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Employee Training in all aspects of Quality Management System
Our manufacturing floor is stocked with inspection pins and guage blocks as well as mulitple height guages for continuous in-process inspection.